Foot odor. Smelly feet. It's about time to address the matter at hand - er-- I meant to say, er... foot, shall we say! ;)
But really, if you suffer from smelly foot odor, let's talk about it in the open.
Something to think about and some questions while we discuss together.
What kind of soap are you using?
Is your current foot soap both antiseptic and anti-fungal?
Do you understand how it works to fight odor?
Does it provide natural, holistic foot cleansing qualities?
Do the anti-bacteria and anti-fungal active elements in the soap stay within your foot skin mantle and your socks, shoes, or sandals?
In other words, have you really given thought to the type of foot soap you are using? And are you washing with this foot soap regularly?
Let's be upfront about it all. Foot odor can be real embarrassing and also create problems for your footwear also. You gotta replace those shoes more often etc - things like that. Sometimes the socks too get super starchy from all the sweaty bacteria crustiness. If you've got smelly feet, you know what I'm talking about ....
Here's a foot wash regimen to help keep your feet clean. This is only a foot wash, and not a medical procedure. If you have an allergy or sensitivity to sulphur, contact your doctor first for advice. Also, if you have any medical concerns, discuss with your medical professional. The following is not medical advice, but just a suggested washing method to wash the feet.
1. Try our 10% sulfur soap - www.SulfurSoap.com- our original 10% sulfur soap is packed with micro flowers of sulfur fine mesh particulates. It's a great choice.
2. Get a nice warm foot bath going, and apply the sulfur soap directly to your feet. Don't use a plastic loofah. But instead, lather up the soap with your hand and directly upon your foot. Can't reach so easily? Sure, if you have a loved one, family member or good friend who can do it for you, then that's great. If not, then make a go of it, and do the best you can. Lather it up best you can.
3. Leave the sulfur soap lather on your feet for as long as possible, at least a couple of minutes. Then soak in the water.
4. Repeat the procedure, then soak those feet again! Give them a nice warm massage! ;)
5. The first couple of applications, try to pat dry your feet with the sulfur soap lather still on the feet. Don't rinse. Just pat dry with a wet towel. If for any reason, your skin breaks out or has some reaction to the sulfur, discontinue use and contact your physician. This may indicate you have an allergy or sensitivity to sulfur.
Always use fresh socks.
Keep up this regimen. Email us and tell us the results! Or post comments below.
Can't wait to hear!
And ps. - if you've got a friend, family member, or teammate with smelly feet, here's an idea! Order up some sulfur soap, and give the gift of sulfur soap love. ;)
Ideas for future newsletters, please email us! Aren't the simple things in life wonderful! Thanks.;)